Monday, December 24, 2007

canvas painting

Miss Lavinia turned my letter, so as to bring the superscription towards herself, and referred through her eye-glass to some orderly-looking notes she had made on that part of it. ¡¡¡¡'It seems to us,' said she, 'prudent, Mr. Traddles, to bring these feelings to the test of our own observation. At present we know nothing of them, and are not in a situation to judge how much reality there may be in them. Therefore we are inclined so far to accede to Mr. Copperfield's proposal, as to admit his visits here.' ¡¡¡¡'I shall never, dear ladies,' I exclaimed, relieved of an immense load of apprehension, 'forget your kindness!' ¡¡¡¡'But,' pursued Miss Lavinia,

- 'but, we would prefer to regard those visits, Mr. Traddles, as made, at present, to us. We must guard ourselves from recognizing any positive engagement between Mr. Copperfield and our niece, until we have had an opportunity -' ¡¡¡¡'Until YOU have had an opportunity, sister Lavinia,' said Miss Clarissa. ¡¡¡¡'Be it so,' assented Miss Lavinia, with a sigh - 'until I have had an opportunity of observing them.' ¡¡¡¡'Copperfield,' said Traddles, turning to me, 'you feel, I am sure, that nothing could be more reasonable or considerate.' ¡¡¡¡'Nothing!' cried I. 'I am deeply sensible of it.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

canvas painting"