Sunday, December 23, 2007

famous painting picture

'Oh, yes; but I don't want to hear any more about crusts!' said Dora. 'And Jip must have a mutton-chop every day at twelve, or he'll die.' ¡¡¡¡I was charmed with her childish, winning way. I fondly explained to Dora that Jip should have his mutton-chop with his accustomed regularity. I drew a picture of our frugal home, made independent by my labour - sketching in the little house I had seen at Highgate, and my aunt in her room upstairs. ¡¡¡¡'I am not dreadful now, Dora?' said I, tenderly. ¡¡¡¡'Oh, no, no!' cried Dora.

'But I hope your aunt will keep in her own room a good deal. And I hope she's not a scolding old thing!' ¡¡¡¡If it were possible for me to love Dora more than ever, I am sure I did. But I felt she was a little impracticable. It damped my new-born ardour, to find that ardour so difficult of communication to her. I made another trial. When she was quite herself again, and was curling Jip's ears, as he lay upon her lap, I became grave, and said:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

famous painting picture"