Thursday, December 20, 2007

landscape art painting

¡¡¡¡'I am sure of it,' said Agnes. ¡¡¡¡'And patient, Agnes?' I inquired, with a little hesitation. ¡¡¡¡'Yes,' returned Agnes, laughing. 'Pretty well.' ¡¡¡¡'And yet,' said I, 'I get so miserable and worried, and am so unsteady and irresolute in my power of assuring myself, that I know I must want - shall I call it - reliance, of some kind?' ¡¡¡¡'Call it so, if you will,'
said Agnes. ¡¡¡¡'Well!' I returned. 'See here! You come to London, I rely on you, and I have an object and a course at once. I am driven out of it, I come here, and in a moment I feel an altered person. The circumstances that distressed me are not changed, since I came into this room; but an influence comes over me in that short interval that alters me, oh, how much for the better! What is it? What is your secret, Agnes?' ¡¡¡¡Her head was bent down, looking at the fire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

landscape art painting"