Tuesday, December 25, 2007

landscape oil painting

'Division between us!' cried I. ¡¡¡¡'Child, child!' said my aunt, smoothing her dress, 'how soon it might come between us, or how unhappy I might make our Little Blossom, if I meddled in anything, a prophet couldn't say. I want our pet to like me, and be as gay as a butterfly. Remember your own home, in that second marriage; and never do both me and her the injury you have hinted at!' ¡¡¡¡I comprehended, at once, that my aunt was right; and I comprehended the full extent of her generous feeling towards my dear wife. ¡¡¡¡'These are early days, Trot,'

she pursued, 'and Rome was not built in a day, nor in a year. You have chosen freely for yourself'; a cloud passed over her face for a moment, I thought; 'and you have chosen a very pretty and a very affectionate creature. It will be your duty, and it will be your pleasure too - of course I know that; I

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

landscape oil painting"