Thursday, December 20, 2007

leonardo da vinci mona lisa

mona lisa painting
windows which were shut up. I quickened my pace, and, passing among them, wondering at their looks, went hurriedly in. ¡¡¡¡The clerks were there, but nobody was doing anything. Old Tiffey, for the first time in his life I should think, was sitting on somebody else's stool, and had not hung up his hat. ¡¡¡¡'This is a dreadful calamity, Mr. Copperfield,'
aid he, as I entered. ¡¡¡¡'What is?' I exclaimed. 'What's the matter?' ¡¡¡¡'Don't you know?' cried Tiffey, and all the rest of them, coming round me. ¡¡¡¡'No!' said I, looking from face to face. ¡¡¡¡'Mr. Spenlow,' said Tiffey. ¡¡¡¡'What about him!' ¡¡¡¡'Dead!' I thought it was the office reeling, and not I, as one of the clerks caught hold of me. They sat me down in a chair, untied my neck-cloth, and brought me some water. I have no idea whether this took any time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

leonardo da vinci mona lisa"