Sunday, December 23, 2007

picture of the last supper

'Mr. Spenlow was very difficult to move from the beaten track. You know what he was! I am disposed to think he had made no will.' ¡¡¡¡'Oh, I know he had!' said I. ¡¡¡¡They both stopped and looked at me. 'On the very day when I last saw him,' said I, 'he told me that he had, and that his affairs were long since settled.' ¡¡¡¡Mr. jorkins and old Tiffey shook their heads with one accord. ¡¡¡¡'That looks unpromising,' said Tiffey.

¡¡¡¡'Very unpromising,' said Mr. jorkins. ¡¡¡¡'Surely you don't doubt -' I began. ¡¡¡¡'My good Mr. Copperfield!' said Tiffey, laying his hand upon my arm, and shutting up both his eyes as he shook his head: 'if you had been in the Commons as long as I have, you would know that there is no subject on which men are so inconsistent, and so little to be trusted.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

picture of the last supper"