Tuesday, December 18, 2007

seated nude

'How are you, Copperfield?' said he. 'Fine morning!' ¡¡¡¡'Beautiful morning, sir,' said I. 'Could I say a word to you before you go into Court?' ¡¡¡¡'By all means,' said he. 'Come into my room.' ¡¡¡¡I followed him into his room, and he began putting on his gown, and touching himself up before a little glass he had, hanging inside a closet door. ¡¡¡¡'I am sorry to say,' said I, 'that I have some rather disheartening intelligence from my aunt.' ¡¡¡¡'No!' said he. '
Dear me! Not paralysis, I hope?' ¡¡¡¡'It has no reference to her health, sir,' I replied. 'She has met with some large losses. In fact, she has very little left, indeed.' ¡¡¡¡'You as-tound me, Copperfield!' cried Mr. Spenlow. ¡¡¡¡I shook my head. 'Indeed, sir,' said I, 'her affairs are so changed, that I wished to ask you whether it would be possible - at a sacrifice on our part of some portion of the premium, of course,' I put in this, on the spur of the moment, warned by the blank expression of his face - 'to cancel my articles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

seated nude"