Tuesday, January 29, 2008

wholesale oil painting

"I don'g know.I walked.It must have been midnignt or after when I gothome." "Then-"The kitchen door opened. "Oh,there you are,"said Inspector Kelsey. Inspector Crome pushed past him,shot a glance at Poirot and a glance atthe two strangers. "Miss Megan Barnard and Mr Donald Fraser,"said Poirot,introducing them.
"This is Inspector Crome from London,"he explained. Turning to the inspector,he said: "Whild you pursued your investigations upstairs I have been conversingwith Miss Barnard and Mr Fraser,endeavouring if I could to find somethingthat will throw light upon the matter." "Oh,yes?"said Inspector Crome,his thoughts not upon Poirot but uponthe two newcomers. Poirot retreated to the hall.Inspector Kelsey said kindly as he passed:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wholesale oil painting"