Friday, February 29, 2008

flower impact painting

and he turned to plunge his hand into the bowl; I conjectured that this preparation was probably for our supper, and, being hungry, I resolved it should be eatable; so, crying out sharply, `I'll make the porridge!' I removed the vessel out of his reach, and proceeded to take off my hat and riding habit. `Mr Earnshaw', I continued, `directs me to wait on myself: I will. I'm not going to act the lady among you, for fear I should starve.'

`Gooid Lord!' he muttered, sitting down, and stroking his ribbed stockings from the knee to the ankle. `If they's tuh be fresh ortherings--just when Aw gettin used tuh two maisters, if Aw mun hev a mistress set o'er my heead, it's loike time tuh be flitting. Aw niver did think tuh say t' day ut Aw mud lave th' owld place--but Aw daht it's nigh at hend!'
This lamentation drew no notice from me: I went briskly to work, sighing to remember a period when it would have been all merry fun; but compelled speedily to drive off

No comments: