Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Salvador Dali Ascension painting

earthbound and undamaged. But of course, existence in such a form ..."
Slughorn's face crumpled and Harry found himself remember-ing words he had heard nearly two years before: "I was ripped from my body, I was less than spirit, less than the meanest ghost. . . but still, I was alive."
"... few would want it, Tom, very few. Death would be preferable."
But Riddle's hunger was now apparent; his expression was greedy, he could no longer hide his longing.
"How do you split your soul?"
"Well," said Slughorn uncomfortably, "you must understand that the soul is supposed to remain intact and whole. Splitting n it I an act of violation, it is against nature."

1 comment:

salvadordaliexpert said...

OK, this is a surreal post, but it has nothing to do with Dali. So are you using Dali's name because it draws traffic, and then you post other topics?