Friday, February 6, 2009

Paul Gauguin Tahitian Women On the Beach

assume that this song refers to drug use, especially since the capitalized words in the title start with the same letters used to denote a particular hallucinogenic drug. However, John Lennon stated that the origins of the title come fromschool. At the time, I thought it was a beautiful love song about longing for someone else. Well, it is … but the person singing is actually a perv! These lines give him away: “Oh I watch you there through the window and I stare at you
a drawing that his son did of his friend, Lucy. The title of the picture was “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds,” so John used that for his song. Whether the actual meaning behind the song is about drug use is debatable, but the title itself is not meant to refer to an LSD trip.6. “Crash into Me,” Dave Matthews BandI’m pretty sure I put this song on a mix CD I made for a crush my sophomore year of high . You wear nothing but you wear it so well.” How did I miss the peeping tom aspect

No comments: