Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Edvard Munch Nude

horses we don't get up here.'
'Oh. Could you help me up, please?'
She put the sword down and pulled aside a breastplate. A thin white face stared back at her.
'First, you'd better tell me why I shouldn't send for the guards anyway,' she said. 'Even being in my bedroom could get you that he couldn't find his voice.
Keli held up the candle and looked at the window.
It was whole. The stone frames were unbroken. Every panetortured to death.'She glared at him.Finally he said, 'Well – could you let my hand free, please? Thank you – firstly, the guards probably wouldn't see me, secondly, you'll never find out why I'm here and you look as though you'd hate not to know, and thirdly. . . .'Thirdly what?' she said.His mouth opened and shut. Mort wanted to say: thirdly, you're so beautiful, or at least very attractive, or \other girl I've ever met, although admittedly I haven't met very many. From this it will be seen that Mort's innate honesty will never make him a poet; if Mort ever compared a girl to a summer's day, it would be followed by a thoughtful explanation of what day he had in mind and whether it was raining at the time. In the circumstances, it was just as well

No comments: