Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Thomas Kinkade NASCAR THUNDER

Trampling the infidel," said Brutha.
"Not my basic intention, but no doubt some trampling could have been arranged. Or a swan, I thought. Something impressive. Three years later, I wake up and it turns out I've been a tortoise. I mean, you don't get much , the part that could remember exactly what being a tortoise for three years had been like, whispered: no. You have to. If you want to be up there again. He's stupid and gormless

"When did you start think-when did you remember all this?" said Brutha, who found the phenomenon of forgetting a strange and fascinating one, as other men might find the idea of flying by flapping your arms."About two hundred feet above your vegetable garden," said Om, "which is not a point where it's fun to become sapient, I'm here to tell you.""But why?" said Brutha. "Gods don't have to stay tortoises unless they want to!""I don't know," lied Om.If he works it out himself I'm done for, he thought. This is a chance in a million. If I get it wrong, it's back to a life where happiness is a leaf you can reach.lower." Careful, careful . . . you need his help, but don't tell him everything. Don't tell him what you suspect.Part of him screamed: I'm a god! I don't have to think like this! I don't have to put myself in the power of a human!But another part

No comments: