Thursday, October 11, 2007

wholesale oil painting

'Is it still Rasselas?' I asked, coming behind her.
'Yes,' she said, 'and I have just finished it.'
And in five minutes more she shut it up. I was glad of this.
'Now,' thought I, 'I can perhaps get her to talk.' I sat down by
her on the floor.
'What is your name besides Burns?'
'Helen.'
'Do you come a long way from here?'
'I come from a place farther north, quite on the borders of
Scotland.'
'Will you ever go back?'
'I hope so; but nobody can be sure of the future.'
'You must wish to leave Lowood?'
'No! why should I? I was sent to Lowood to get an education; and it
would be of no use going away until I have attained that object.'
'But that teacher, Miss Scatcherd, is so cruel to you?'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wholesale oil painting"

Anonymous said...

wholesale oil painting"

Anonymous said...

wholesale oil painting"