Sunday, December 23, 2007

oil painting from picture

'There is nothing I can say, sir,' I returned, 'except that all the blame is mine. Dora -' ¡¡¡¡'Miss Spenlow, if you please,' said her father, majestically. ¡¡¡¡'- was induced and persuaded by me,' I went on, swallowing that colder designation, 'to consent to this concealment, and I bitterly regret it.' ¡¡¡¡'You are very much to blame, sir,' said Mr. Spenlow, walking to and fro upon the hearth-rug, and emphasizing what he said with his whole body instead of his head,

on account of the stiffness of his cravat and spine. 'You have done a stealthy and unbecoming action, Mr. Copperfield. When I take a gentleman to my house, no matter whether he is nineteen, twenty-nine, or ninety, I take him there in a spirit of confidence. If he abuses my confidence, he commits a dishonourable action, Mr. Copperfield.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oil painting from picture"