Monday, January 28, 2008

canvas painting

Well,Carter,what about it?" The superintendent shook his head gravely. "It's difficult,sir.There's not the least clue towards whom the victimmay be.Speaking fair and square,what steps can we take?" "A suggestion,"murmured Poirot. Their faces turned to him. "I think it possible that the surname of the intended victim will beginwith the letter B." "That would be something,"said the superintendent doubtfully.
"An alphabetical complex,"said Dr Thompson thoughtfully. "I suggest it as a possibility-no more.It came into my mind when I sawthe name Ascher clearly written over the shop door of the unfortunate womanwho was murdered last month.When I got the letter naming Bexhill it occurredto me as a possibility that the victim as well as the place might beselected by an alphabetical system."
monet painting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

canvas painting"