Sunday, January 27, 2008

decorative abstract art painting

No,no.You do not understand.That was just a joke-a good joke betweenme and Alice.She understood." "Funny kind of joke!Do you care to say where you were yesterday evening,Ascher?" "Yes,yes-I tell you everything.I did not go near Alice.I am withfriends-good friends.We are at the Seven Stars-and then we are at the RedDog-"He hurried on,his words stumbling over each other. "Dick Willows-he was with me-and old Curdie-and George-and Platt andlots of the boys.I tell you I do not never go near
His voice rose to a scream.The inspector nodded to his underling. "Take him away.Detained on suspicion." "I don't know what to think,"he said as the unpleasant,shaking old manwith the malevolent,mouthing jaw was removed."If it wasn't for the letter,I'd say he did it." "What about the men he mentions?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

decorative abstract art painting"