Sunday, January 27, 2008

african abstract painting

Franz Ascher was indeed a miserable and unprepossessing specimen.He wasblubbering and cringing and blustering alternately.His bleary eyes movedshiftily from one face to another. "What do you want with me?I have not done nothing.It is a shame and ascandal to bring me here!You are swine,how dare you?"His manner changedsuddenly."No,no,I do not mean that-you would not hurt a poor oldFranz.Poor old Franz." Mr Ascher started to weep.

"That'll do,Ascher,"said the inspector."Pull yourself together.I'm notcharging you with anything-yet.And you're not bound to make a statementunless you like.On the other hand,if you're not concerned in the murder ofyour wife-"Ascher interrupted him-his voice rising to a scream. "I did not kill her!I did not kill her!It is all lies!You are goddamnedEnglish pigs-all against me.I never kill her-never." "You threatened to ofter enough,Ascher."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

african abstract painting"