Sunday, January 27, 2008

oil painting from picture

Poirot shook his head gravely. "Pauvre femme,"he murmured. Then he glanced at his watch. "Overton is not,I think,many miles from here. Shall we run over there and have an interview with the niece of the deadwoman?" "Surely you will go first to the shop where the crime took place?" "I prefer to do that later.I have a reason." He did not explain further,and a few minutes later we were driving onthe London road in the direction of Overton.

" The address which the inspector had given us was that of a good-sizedhouse about a mile on the London side of the village. Our ring at the bell was answered by a pretty dark-haired girl whoseeyes were red with recent weeping. Poirot said gently: "Ah!I think it is you who are Miss Mary Drower,the parlourmaid here?" "Yes,sir,that's right.I'm Mary,sir."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oil painting from picture"